What is the maximum number of weeks you can park at t [more]sm 01/09/2020
Price for 11-7-19 thru 11-14 19
I will arrive @ GEG airport @ 11:30 AM Thur Nov 7th a [more]LC 11/02/2019
I think I left my phone on the bus bench or on the bu [more]THall 05/22/2019
RT Shuttle to Schweitzer Ski Resort?
Is there a shuttle available to / from Schweitzer ski [more]james hodges 08/14/2018
The Airport is only 5 miles west of downtown Spokane - and is accesible from Interstate Hwy 90 (Exit 277) and Hwys 195 and 2.
- The Flint Road Realighment Project continues through October 2016
- Construction is halfway completed and continues on the Parking Operations Garage project which is used to store vehicles & supplies & a washbay - to have its own exit lane at the Exit Plaza.
- Airport Revenue News pointed out that Spokane Airport's Parking facility is number one among small U.S. Hubs for ease of accessing parking and getting to the terminal.
- It is highly advisable to arrive 90 minutes prior to scheduled flight for check-in, security check and on to departure gate (airline boarding times vary by airline).
With three runways and 3.2 million passengers in 2016, Spokane International Airport is served by major U.S. airlines offering direct flights to U.S. hubs, with a myriad connection options:
Airlines serving the Airport, their telephone number, & Concourse:
- Alaska, tel. 800-426-0333, Concourse C
- American, tel. 800-433-7300, Concourse C. AA started new route to Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW)
- Delta, tel. 800-221-1212, Concourse B
- Southwest, tel. 800-435-9792, Concourse A. SW Flights (Mon-Fri) to San Diego: up to August 14, 2017,
- United, tel. 800-241-6522, Concourse B. UA offers 2 daily flights to San Francisco SFO & one to Chicago ORD.
On-Airport hotels include the Ramada hotel and the Wingate Inn on Airport Drive, close to the passenger terminal.
Spokane Airport has one passenger terminal with Concourses A, B & C.
Present and future Airport developments: The Terminal Renovation & Expansion (TREX) - a $110M expansion & renovation project - is currently under consideration - with constrution to start by 2019. Tentative plans call for a relocated & centralized baggage facility; creation of space for pre-security-area concessions & expansion of Concourses. Upon FAA approval, the design stage is to be completed up to 30 percent, whereupon potential projects can be chosen and construction done incrementally thereafter according to then-current financial data.