Toronto Pearson offers public parking spaces at both terminals, in addition to valet service at Terminal 1 and an off-airport Reduced Rate Parking Lot. Note height restrictions (see below). The GTAA also provides parking options for drivers dropping off and picking up passengers, such as short-term parking at the Cell Phone Lot.
Dropping Off/Picking Up: When dropping off passengers at Toronto Pearson, you may stop momentarily on the curbside of the arrivals and departures levels. No parking permitted curbside, nor leaving your vehicle unattended. Traffic Officers who will enforce this directive. Unattended vehicles in No Parking areas will be ticketed and towed.
Cell Phone Lot - Follow the sign to the 50-space Cell Phone Lot, located on Network Drive next to Highway 409, provides a safe and legal place where drivers can wait for arriving passengers to call you after they have deplaned and collected their luggage.. Maximum parking is 60 minutes. Vehicles must be turned off and attended at all times. The Cell Phone Lot is available and monitored 24 hrs/day.
Parking Options and Fees: All fees quoted are in Canadian dollars, taxes included.
1. Short-Term Parking at Terminal 1 Garage: Available at premium location - best for parking under 3 hours, convinient for pick-ups, drop-offs, short visits and meetings. It takes you 3 minutes to walk there.
first 20 mins - $3,25
Daily max - $50
Additinal days - $50
2. Long-Term Parking at Terminal Garage 1 and 3: best for short trips. It takes you 3 to 5 minutes to walk there.
First 20 mins - $3,25
Daily max - $33
Weekly max - $185 ( the first week )
Additional days - $33
3. Value park lot: Located at 6145 Viscount Road
Daily rate - $20
The first week - $105
Additional days - $20
4. Valet Parking garage: Located at 6145 Viscount Road
Daily rate - $25
The first week - $120
Additional days - $25
5. Viscount reserved lot: Located at 6100 Viscount Road. Best for oversized vehicles.
Available online only. You will get the best rate when you book as soon as possible.
6. Car care: Leave car in our care while you travel. You can get cleaned car in Terminal 1. You can book online or call at (416)776-6842
Classic - $40 - $55
Executive - $75 - $95
Elite - $165 - $195
Wax - $75 - $100
7. Valet care: Premium curside service for fast, easy parking
One-time valet - $25
Daily max - $40
The first week - $225
Additional days - $40
7.Parking promotions: Save parking in advance, get best rate and add car services.
This attractions offer is valid for:
* Maximum of 5 admission tickets
* General Admission tickets only
* May not be combined with any other offer
* Offer subject to availability and to change without notice
* Must purchase tickets onsite at box office
* Offer valid only on entry date shown on the Park and Ride ticket
* Offer valid until September 2, 2019
Payment Methods: By cash, credit or debit card, except at the Terminal 3 Parking Garage Pay-on-Foot terminals that accept cash or credit card only.
Height Restrictions for Terminals 1 and 3:
Parking Garage: 2.4 m and 2.0 m
Arrivals Curb: 4.5 m and 4.5 m
Departures Curb: 4.5 m and 4.5 m