- The Niagara Airbus service (North America: 1-800-268-8111 or 1-800-206-7222 or Buffalo vicinity 716-835-8111);
- Aboutown Transportation to Detroit (519-663-2244 or 1-87-663-22444).
- The Terminal Link Train on level 5 of the Terminal 1 Garage connects to Terminal 3 and Sheraton Gateway Hotel, or to Viscount Station & Value Park Garage, Value Park Lot & ALT Hotel.
NOTE: The Terminal 1 (T1) transit hub, includes clearly marked waiting areas, heated shelters, area and route maps, ticket machines and digital wait-time screens.
Public transportation: For Bus & subway service to downtown Toronto (visit: www.ttc.ca) .
The new UPX Express* (Union-Pierson Express) - connecting Pearson Airport at Terminal 1 with Union Station at downtown Toronto - departs every 15 mins, takes just 25 minutes and offers WiFi, a modern interior, flight info screens & multi-channel ticketing options - including PRESTO cards. (tickets online: www.upexpress.com). Passengers' baggage can be rolled on & off the train. There are only two stations in between the Airport's Terminal 1 and Union Stations: Weston Go & Bloor-Dundas - which offer connections to other regional destinations.
* NOTE: The UPX train charges $27.50 for a one-way ticket into Toronto's Union Station (with 2 stops at Dundas West & Weston in between). Alternatively, the TTC subway by comparison costs $3, but requires a bus trip to/from the end of the subway line.
TTC's Downtown Express serves nine downtown locations, departing daily every 30 minutes, 20 hours a day. TTC routes include 52 Lawrence Wesst, 192 Airport Rocket, and the two overnight services of Routes 300 Bloor Danforth and 307 Eglinton West. (For more information, open: www.torontoairportexpress.com/.
TTC bus & subway service is available at: T1, ground level, second curb, Column R4; T3, Arrivals level, third curb, Column C12.
GO Transit bus is the only bus service available directly from the terminal (from T1, groundlevel, second curb, column Q2-Q4), with servie to downtown & Toronto suburbs (for more information open: www.gotransit.com/publicroot/en/default.aspx).
- Route 34 to North York;
- Route 40 Hamilton-Richmond Hill-Pearson Express.
Brampton Transit bus service (for more information, open: www. brampton.ca/en/residents/transit/Pages/Welcome.aspx) serves locally within Brampton. Its Route 115 is the Airport Express (at T1, ground level, second curb, Column S2).
- The Metrolinx is expanding & transforming the Greater Toronto & Hamilton Area (GTA) by adding 713 km of enhanced transit.
- Greyhound Bus Lines and Toronto Pearson partner to upgrade regional connections. In June 2017, Greyhound started a new direct service from the Airport to/from 10 cities in Ontario.
- Ontario High-Speed Rail service: In May 2017 a feasibility study started on a high-speed rail service for the Windsor-Toronto corridor.