Guest Services at Washington Dulles IAD Airport
General Information is located in the lower-level, baggage claim area of the terminal. Maps, regional information, bus schedules, and brochures are available as well as a courtesy paging phone. Volunteer Hospitality Ambassadors are on duty during busy times to provide assistance.
Airport Information Booth is located in the lower level of the Main Terminal.
Duty-Free Shops are in the Main Terminal at post-secuirty, and in Concourses B at center, at gate C18, and at gate D15.
Electric Vehicle charging stations are free, located on level 3 of Daily Parking Garage 2.
Ground Transportation: open metwashairports.com/dulles/793.htm
Hotels/ Motels within ten miles of the Airport: open metwashairports.com/dulles/5343.htm
Massage Bar - 703-572-6075 (Concourse B, B71)
Paging Information - Paging for the Main Terminal only is available at the Travelers Aid Desk, (703) 572-8296 or Foreign Visitors Information Desk, (703) 572-2536. Courtesy paging phones are available in the Midfield Concourses. This service can also be arranged by contacting the airline on which the passenger is arriving or departing.
Passenger Pickup - Drivers should follow signs to the Arrivals Level curbside. Arriving passengers proceed from baggage claim up a ramp trouth doors (1 to 7) and step outside. curb signage matches door numbers. For cell phone waiting lot information, refer to the Prking section.
Shoeshine - Main Terminal, pre-security and Concourse C AeroTrain station; and at baggage claim level.
Ten-minute Manicure - 703-661-1910 (Concourse D at D13)
Translation - Language assistance is available at the Informatoin counters, where voluneers assist in getting connected to a language interpretation line - available 7am9pm weekdays and 8am-8pm weekends.
Tourist Information: open capitalregionusa.org
Travelers Aid has several stations at the Airport: Main Terminal, immediately beyond the security checkpoints above the AeroTrain station; at Baggage Claim level near Carousel 6 and 11. (tel.703-572-8296); and near Carousel 14 (International Arrivals area). Additional podiums are in the A, B, C and D Gates. Tel. for main terminal 703-572-8296; for Internation Desk 703-572-2536.
USO Lounge for military personnel and their families is on the Arrivals level, across from Baggage Claim 12 (tel. 703-572-4876). Open 6am-10pm.
Lost & Found
2. If you lost an item at security checkpoint, contact TSA at tel: 703-662-2234; fax 703-661-6914. The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Lost & Found Office is on the Arrivals level, behind baggage claim 1. Open Mon-Sat 10am-2:30pm only.
3. For Main Terminal, Concoures, AeroTrain, Shuttle Buses & other airport locations contact Dulles Airport Central Lost & Found at tel. 703-572-8479 /fax 6512. e-mail form at http://www.metwashairports.com/net/customerfeedback.aspx?location=IAD - or visit the Lost & Found office located behind baggage claim 2, open weekdays 9am-3pm; Sat 10am-2:30pm.
4. If you lost an item in the Washington Flyer taxicab call 703-572-8294 or toll-free 1-88-927-4359 & press 2.
5. If you lost an item on the Washington Flyer Bus, call 1-888-927-4359, press 1.
6. If you lost an item on the Super Shuttle or Supreme Airport Shuttle(shared ride vans).
1. Outside the Main Terminal, at
(a) West end of Departures level, near walkway to Daily Garage (take door close to Dela ticket counter, then turn left.
(b) East End of baggage claim level; folllow signs near bagage claim 1 marked 'Service Animal Relief Area'.
(c) East End of Departure level - exit door closest to United Airlines ticket counter; turn right.
2. Inside at post-security - (a) adjacent to gate A32, next to Virgin Atlantic Club; and (b) across from gate D-1.
across from gates B37; next to gate B73; across from gate C2 & across from gte D30.
International Travelers at Washington Dulles IAD Airport
Passengers continuing their journey will need to re-check-in bags. (Allow for plenty of time if you need to transfer to another flight.) International arrivals who continue their journey to D gates cannot use the AeroTrain, but need to take the Mobile Lounge shutttle to gates D1-32. A, B & C gates of Midfield Concourses A/B & C/D can be reached via AeroTrain (you can also walk to A & B gates from the Main Terminal.