From Bristol Airport to your destination: The nearest major train station is Bristol Temple Meads - 7 miles from the Airport, and reched via Airport Flyer, departing every 10 minutes at rush hours.
The Onward Travel Kiosk also sells bus tickets for the Falcon bus.
The Falcon Bus offers transportation to Churchill (B.Pound 2.50), Brent Knoll (6) Tounton (6.50), Exeter (13) & Plymouth (22). For more information visist: www.swfalcon.com or open twitter @flyswfalcon.
The Airport Flyer Express Link - departing every 8 minutes - is the only bus available to Bristol Temple Meads railway station, Bristol Bus & Coach Station, and the Airport.
The 'Bristol Airport Flyer' Routes 330 and 331 are the most popular routes - stopping at Kings Head Lane, Chessel Street/ Harptree Grove; Bedminster Parade and Temple Mead & Bristol Bus & Coach Station.
Route 330 also has two added connections, one from Temple Meads to Bristol Bus & Coach Station, and one from that sation to Anchor Road, Triangle West, Clifton Down and Blackboy Hill Top.
For National Express to /from Cardiff: open: http://www.nationalexpress.com/airports/bristol-airport.aspx?awc=2197_1442252844_b2e94eace2694a006f1df0249657e057&utm_campaign=affiliatewindow&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_source=Bristol+International+Airport.
Greyhound luxury coach services between Bristol Airport & South Wales now have the option of a direct coach link. They serve Swansea Bus Station, Bdigend Designer Outlet Village, Cardiff Buss Station, Newport Railway Station, Portway (Park & Rie) & Ashton Gate - taking between 20 mins (to Ashton Gate) and 3 hrs (to Sansea Bus Station).
The nearest train station is Bristol Temple Meads - 8 miles from the Airport - served by the Airport Flyer Express Link every 10 mins (peak time) - with train connections to Bristol Parkway, Bath, London Paddington via Bath Spa (high speed); Chetenham Spa, Cardiff, Swindon, Swansea & Cornwall.
Tickets for bus & train can be tought online: open - www.thetrainline.com/buytickets/newhome.aspx?utm_source=Affiliates&utm_campaign=Text
Helpful Tips & Resources
iFly.com is committed to making your travel experience as smooth and stress-free as possible, from booking your flights to navigating airport security and beyond. Here are some things you may need to know that can help you on your journey specific to BRS:
- Want to know the best way to get to your destination when leaving the airport? There are taxi services curbside, or you can use airport shuttle vans, or you can even pick up a rental car.
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the airline lounges are located.
- Pull up the terminal map to see all the food, bars, cafes, and shopping options located throughout the terminals.
- For those passengers wishing to find a prayer facility, check for location and hours here.
- Should the need arise, the airport is equipped to handle special-needs persons, and also small medical emergencies that may arise.