Your Guide to Airlines Serving Bristol Airport
Bristol Airport (BRS) is a major airport in the South West of England, serving over 8 million passengers annually. The airport is home to a number of major air carriers, with daily flights to a range of domestic and international destinations.
EasyJet is the largest airline operating out of Bristol Airport, with over 70 routes to destinations across Europe. The airline operates from Terminal 1, with flights departing daily to popular destinations such as Amsterdam, Barcelona, and Berlin.
Ryanair is another major airline serving Bristol Airport, with a range of budget flights to destinations across Europe and North Africa. The airline operates from Terminal 2, with daily flights to popular destinations such as Dublin, Malaga, and Warsaw.
TUI Airways is the largest charter airline operating out of Bristol Airport, with a range of flights to popular holiday destinations across Europe and beyond. The airline operates from Terminal 2, with daily flights to destinations such as Alicante, Corfu, and Tenerife.
Aer Lingus is the flag carrier airline of Ireland, operating daily flights from Bristol Airport to Dublin. The airline operates from Terminal 1, with connecting flights to destinations across Europe and North America.
KLM is the national airline of the Netherlands, operating daily flights from Bristol Airport to Amsterdam. The airline operates from Terminal 2, with connecting flights to destinations across Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Note that the above information can change at any time. See a complete list of airlines served, including terminal locations below:
Air Traveler ResourcesThanks for visiting the Airlines Served page - scroll down for the list of airlines serving BRS. As your hub for information about Bristol Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the BRS airline lounges are located.
- If your flight is arriving from another city and you need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
Maps, Airlines & Amenities
Bristol Airport (BRS) Terminals
|Blue Islands Airlines||Main Terminal|
|Jet2Com Airlines||Main Terminal|
|Aurigny Air Services Airlines||Main Terminal|
|KLM Airlines||Main Terminal|
|easyJet Airlines||Main Terminal|
|Aer Lingus Airlines||Main Terminal|
|Wizzair Airlines||Main Terminal|