Airport Maps & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
The terminal building structure at the Bristol Airport is a three-story building with one primary terminal. The airport also has one runway which is one of the shortest in the world at a mere 2,060 meters. There is also a 450-meter walkway at the Bristol Airport, which connects the terminal to eight new pre-boarding zones.
The main terminal has three levels:
The ground level is the check-in or Arrivals level, with Ticket desks near the entrance, and check-in desks 1-32 and 33-50 on the opposite side. Between desks 21-32 there is a space for oversized baggage. On the other end of this level is the Arrivals section separate for Domestic and International Arrivals. Adjacent to this section is the Immigration and Passport Control section. At several points on this level, you will find toilets for male/female or the disabled as well as baby changing facilities. Other services include two ATMs, water refill stations, and Post box. Outside there is a smoking area and ground transportation options including taxis, buses, and car parks.
The first level is the Departures levels with security checkpoints leading up to the terminal gate area. After the security checkpoint, there is a fast-tracked security area, after which you will find concessions on one side and terminal gates on the other side. In the center, there are various seating areas. At several points on this level, you will find toilets for male/female or the disabled as well as baby changing facilities. Other services include an Information Centre, two ATMs, and water refill stations. Outside there is a smoking area and ground transportation options including taxis, buses, and car parks.
The mezzanine level can also be considered as the Departure level as it houses two gate areas. At several points on this level, you will find toilets for male/female or the disabled as well as baby changing facilities. Other services include a Multi-Faith Area and water refill stations.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are many options for shopping and dining around BRS airport. Some notable shops and restaurants include World Duty-Free, WHSmith, and SOHO Coffee Co. in the post-security area; and M&S and Ritazza in the pre-security area. BRS Airport also provides a reserve-and-collect option for all airport customers, so that they can shop on the go.
Bristol Airport has two lounges for the passenger’s comfort: Aspire Lounge and Aspire Lounge Plus. Based on their difference in perks and benefits, both lounges offer a tiny fee to all traveling customers.
- Arrive 90 minutes before flight time in case of domestic flights, and two hours before flight time in case of international flights.
- Print your boarding passes beforehand or use electronic boarding passes to save time
- Get all information regarding baggage sizes, airline schedule, curbside pickup/dropoff, or wheelchairs, prior to reaching the airport
- To opt for the BRS airport fast-tracked security option, book your spot online for £4.95 or choose to pay £6 at the airport’s self-service kiosks.
- In case of lost items:
- Call 44 (0)1275 475494 for lost items inside the aircraft within 14 days
- After 14 days call First Flight at 01279 813000 and select option 3. You can also email them at email@example.com
- Call the airline for any items lost during transit
- Keep an itinerary at home for your family and friends to be able to reach you in case of any emergencies