Your Guide to Airlines Serving Tulsa Airport
Tulsa Airport (TUL) is served by several major air carriers, providing travelers with a variety of options for air travel. With an average of 70 daily flights and nonstop service to 22 destinations, Tulsa Airport is a convenient and accessible hub for both business and leisure travelers.
Southwest Airlines is the largest carrier at Tulsa Airport, offering nonstop service to 16 destinations including Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, St. Louis, and more. With over 40 daily flights, Southwest Airlines provides travelers with frequent and convenient options for air travel.
American Airlines is another major carrier at Tulsa Airport, offering nonstop service to 5 destinations including Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, and Phoenix. With an average of 12 daily flights, American Airlines provides travelers with a comfortable and reliable option for air travel.
Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is a popular carrier at Tulsa Airport, offering nonstop service to Atlanta and Minneapolis. With an average of 4 daily flights, Delta Air Lines provides travelers with a comfortable and efficient option for air travel.
United Airlines is another major carrier at Tulsa Airport, offering nonstop service to Denver and Houston. With an average of 4 daily flights, United Airlines provides travelers with a convenient and reliable option for air travel.
Note that the above information can change at any time. See a complete list of airlines served, including terminal locations below:
Air Traveler ResourcesThanks for visiting the Airlines Served page - scroll down for the list of airlines serving TUL. As your hub for information about Tulsa Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the TUL airline lounges are located.
- If your flight is arriving from another city and you need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.