Airport Maps & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
The terminal building structure at the Tulsa International Airport has a single level with two Concourses, Concourse A and B. Both concourses of the Tulsa International Airport can be accessed through a centralized security checkpoint.
To get better oriented, see the Tulsa International Airport Main Terminal overview (TUL Map).
Concourse A houses the baggage claim carousels at the lower level and the gates area A1-A11 at the upper level.
Located towards the southeast of Concourse A baggage claim carousel 2 is for Allegiant airlines, carousel 3 for American, and carousel 1 for Delta airlines.
On the upper level, there are ticket counters for Allegiant, American, Via, and Delta airlines.
Other services and amenities included in this Concourse include Business Center, Large Conference Room, Small Conference Room, Shoe Shine, and Waiting & Children's Play Area.
To get better oriented, see the Tulsa International Airport Concourse A Map (TUL Map).
Concourse B houses the baggage claim carousels at the lower level and the gates area B1-B11 at the upper level.
Located towards the southeast of Concourse B baggage claim carousel 6 is for Via and Frontier airlines, carousel 4 for Southwest, and carousel 5 for United airlines.
On the upper level, there are ticket counters for Frontier, Southwest, and United airlines.
Other services and amenities included in this Concourse include Business Center, Lactation Room on the lower level, Lost & Found, Military Lounge, Shoe Shine, and Waiting & Children's Play Area.
To get better oriented, see the Tulsa International Airport Concourse B Map (TUL Map).
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are many options for shopping and dining around TUL airport. Some notable shops and restaurants include Discover Tulsa, Kids Works, and Einstein Bros. Bagels and Caribou Coffee in the Main Terminal; Dead Armadillo Tarmac Taproom, Tulsa Flag Mart, and Hudson News in Concourse A; Fat Guy’s Burger Bar, Eau de Vie Wine Bar and Java Dave’s, and Discover This Land Press in Concourse B.
The security checkpoints at the TUL airport are monitored by the Federal TSA - Transportation Security Administration. Only passengers possessing tickets are allowed to proceed beyond any of the security checkpoints. All security checkpoints provide access to the concourses and airplane gates.
The hours and wait times estimates for each security checkpoint can be found on the Tulsa International Airport Security Wait Times Page.
There is a Military Lounge at the TUL Airport. This can be found on the upper level of Concourse B. This lounge serves all military personnel as well as their families. Exclusive discounts are also offered: 10% on all shopping, 15% on all restaurants inside the terminal, and free coffee by Java Dave’s.
International Arrivals & Transfers
Both Concourse A and B cater to international flights and passengers. For more information about Concourse A and B, please scroll up.
- Arrive 90 minutes before flight time in case of domestic flights, and two hours before flight time in case of international flights.
- Smoking is only permissible outside the terminal buildings
- The terminal areas only permit the entrance of pets that are inside a kennel or leashed
- Print your boarding passes beforehand or use electronic boarding passes to save time
- Get all information regarding baggage sizes, airline schedule, curbside pickup/dropoff, or wheelchairs, prior to reaching the airport
- Keep your luggage and personal items prepared for the TSA security checkpoints
- In case of lost items:
- The TUL Airport lost and found is located inside Concourse B inside room B218
- Call your airline for lost items inside the aircraft, departure lounge, or at the ticket counters
- Call 918-838-5090 for lost items elsewhere