Flight Arrivals To Watertown Airport (ART)
Watertown Airport is a small airport located in Watertown, NY, serving an average of 10,000 passengers annually. Despite its size, the airport offers a smooth and hassle-free arrival process for passengers. With an average of 80 flights arriving each day, passengers can expect limited daily arrivals, primarily consisting of domestic flights. However, the airport does offer a few seasonal international flights. Passengers arriving at ART can expect to follow standard arrival procedures, including customs and immigration for international flights. The airport has two baggage claim areas and provides online and customer service options for checking flight arrival status.
About ART Flight Arrivals
On this ART flight arrivals page, you will see a listing of all flights arriving to Dexter Watertown Airport. In addition to flight arrivals, you can also track the status of your flight with extensive filtering capabilities to get you the details you need, including departure/arrival times, terminal and gate number, aircraft type, aircraft altitude & airspeed, approximate time to land, distance to go, and a map showing the position of the airplane being tracked.
How to use our Watertown Airport flight arrivals tool: There are several ways to display flight status results:
- Search "By Flight" if you know the airline & flight number;
- Search "By Route" if you know the origin and destination airport;
- See all Arrivals to any airport by changing the toggle to "Arrivals" in the By Airport search
Air Traveler ResourcesAs your hub for information about Watertown Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the airline lounges are located.
- Wanna know which airlines are served by the airport? Check here.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite to eat, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Planning a trip to the airport and confused about all the available parking options and costs? View locations and fees for all on-airport and off-airport parking.
- Remember that a great low-cost alternative to parking at the airport or taking a taxi is to use an airport shuttle service. You can find a list of providers here.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.
Watertown Airport has one terminal building that serves both domestic and international arrivals. The airport has a single runway and can accommodate small to medium-sized aircraft. The terminal building is equipped with all the necessary facilities to make the arrival process smooth and hassle-free for passengers.
Daily Arriving Flights
ART Airport has a limited number of daily arriving flights. On average, the airport receives around 10 to 15 flights per day, with a total of approximately 50,000 passengers disembarking annually. Most of the flights are domestic, with a few international flights operating seasonally. The airport is primarily used by regional airlines and charter operators.
Arrival Procedures for Passengers
Passengers arriving at the airport are required to follow standard arrival procedures for both domestic and international flights. Domestic passengers can proceed to the baggage claim area after disembarking from the aircraft. International passengers, on the other hand, are required to go through customs and immigration before collecting their baggage. The airport has a dedicated customs and immigration area to facilitate the arrival process for international passengers. Passengers are advised to have all the necessary travel documents and identification ready for inspection by the authorities.
Flight Arrival Statistics at Watertown Airport
ART is a small airport located in Watertown, NY. The airport serves an average of 10,000 passengers annually, with an average of 80 flights arriving each day. Of those 80 flights, an average of 5 are delayed arrivals.
Baggage Claim Areas at Watertown Airport
Watertown Airport has two baggage claim areas, located on either side of the terminal. Passengers can collect their luggage from the appropriate baggage claim carousel. Luggage carts are available for a nominal fee.
Checking Arrival Status at ART Airport
If you are waiting for a passenger to arrive at the airport , you can check the arrival status of their flight online. Visit the airport's website and click on the "Arrival Status" link to view the status of any arriving flight. You can also call the airport's customer service line to inquire about the arrival status of a flight.
We hope you find this information useful for your arrival at ART . It is always recommended to check directly with your airline for arriving flight information or at the airport information desk for the most current information. We wish you safe travels and a pleasant arrival experience at Watertown Airport.