Airport WiFi and Availability
As a traveler, one of the most important things you need to know about Watertown Airport (ART) is the availability of WiFi services. At this airport, we do not know the current Network/ID (SSID) for the WiFi. However, most airports offer free WiFi services to travelers.
If you want to connect your mobile phone to the airport WiFi, simply turn on your phone's WiFi and select the airport's network. If you need help connecting, airport staff will be happy to assist you.
If you are an airline lounge member, you may have access to a private WiFi connection. Additionally, charging stations may be available throughout the airport for your convenience.
For more information on how to connect to airport WiFi, precautions to take before connecting to airport WiFi networks, and other connection options, please visit the Airport WiFi Guide.
As this information can change, always check with the Airport for the latest WiFi connection information.
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure, check out these ideas for a layover.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? This airport has your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- To view all of the airlines served by Watertown Airport, check here.
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.