CAK Airport is situated between the cities of Akron and Canton, is nearest to Interstate 77, and can be reached indirectly from I-271, I-277 & I-76.
With a newly extended runway and an estimated 1.4M passengers in 2016, Akron-Canton Airport is served by a number of major airlines offering direct flights to US hub cities, with connections around the globe.
Akron-Canton Airport has one passenger terminal. For Terminal details at this site open ‘Terminal Map’ and scroll down to the text; for Parking details, open ‘Parking Map’, for ground transportation open ‘Ground Transportation: /Buses & Trains.
Future Airport Developments - CAK 2018: Aside from current ongoing projects (outlined in the Terminal Map section), these are the projects to be done up to 2018; however the plan is flexible and may change according to needs:
- a $30M gate replaement project is to b e completed by 218/19.
- Aircraft parking & general Aviation area expansion.
- Expansion of ticketing wing by 150 ft. and new counter with 3 ticket positions;
- Expansion of new upper-level concourse by 300 feet for 3 more gates, new busines club, 300 seats, glass atrium & more restrooms.
- Building new CAK International Business Park.
Reserve a spit
Can I reserve a parking spot on Lot B? Traveling wit [more]AR 11/18/2018
Can you reserve ahead of time long term parking , or [more]Mike 02/12/2018
Parking and shuttle issues?
We are trying to decide if we want to try long term p [more]MsJ 05/25/2017
Curbside Bag Drop
We are flying Southwest on Saturday. Do they have cur [more]Cathy 05/18/2017