Guest Services at Boise BOI Airport
The Information Center - staffed by volunteer 'BOI Beacons' is located on the passenger terminal's lower level of the rotunda, near rental car & baggage claim lobbies. It is also a good place for meeters & greeters to welcome your arriving party.
Boise Airport Contacts:
Airport: Phone: 208-383-3110; Fax: 208-343-9667
Paging: 208-383--3110; TTD: 208-424-5609
TSA / Boise Coordination Center: For Lost/Found at screening and security screening questions: tel. 208-338-8250/ TTY 1-800-325-0778
US Customs & Border Protection (4655 S. Enterprise St.); tel. 208-334-9062 / fax 0958
Lost & Found
2. If you lost an item at the TSA security checkpoint call 208.338.8261.
3. If you lost at any other place in the terminal contact Lost & Found located on level 3 near Airport Operations or call tel. 208-383-3110, option 4; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The pet relief area is at the west end of the arrivals level, outside baggage claim west doors, on the way to the rental car lot.
TRAVELING WITH PETS: - Airline policies regarding pets vary widely and it is highly recommended that you contact the airline prior to making a reservation. Here are some helpful tips for traveling with pets:
Tips for Traveling with Pets:
· First, contact your airline to find out the rules and regulations they have on pet travel.
· Do not tranquilize your pet, as the effects of tranquilizers on animals at higher altitudes can be unpredictable.
· The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has set up rules and regulations for the transportation of live animals, and your pet is required to be at least eight weeks old and fully weaned before traveling by air.
· Whenever possible, book a direct, nonstop flight and avoid holiday or weekend travel. Try to plan schedules that minimize temperature extremes.
· The kennel that you use must be sturdy, properly ventilated, and large enough for your pet to freely be able to stand, turn around and lie down.
· Get your pet comfortable with the kennel prior to flying; this reduces stress on your pet.
· Give your pet food and water within four hours before your flight. You will have to sign a certification of the time when you last offered food and water to your pet.
· Give yourself plenty of time for check-in so there is no rushing and everything is done properly