RTD's bus service is to the west side of level 1 of the Jeppesen Terminal, and
RTD's Information Counter is now at the Transit Center.
NEW: Ride-Share Service permits have been given to Lyft & Uber - allowing their drivers to pick up arriving passengers on level 4, and dropping off departing passengers on level 6.
Transportation options with pickup locations (East Garage, even door numbers - or West Garages, odd door numbers: (Shared ride service /commuter shuttles pick up / drop off on level 5 , island 5, outside doors 505-507 (east) and 510-512 (west) of the Jeppesen Terminal.
- Commuter Shuttles pickup/ dropoff from Terminal Level 5, Island 3, near doors 505-507, east side & 510-512, west side.
- Hotel Shuttles: lane 3, doors 511, 506;
- Limos: lane 1, doors 507-513, 504-5110;
- Mountain Carriers: pickup/dropoff at terminal level 5, Island 2, outside of doors 507-511(west side).
- Rental Cars: lane 4, doors 505-513, 504-512;
- Taxis lane 1, doors 507-511, 506-510.
- Pikes Peak/Mt. Elbert: level 6 East, doors 605, 607, 611.
- The Delta Express shuttle can be reached at 303-931-0163
NOTE: The new Denver Airport Station serves RTD Routes 145X, 169L, AA AB & AT.
The RTD SkyRide public bus (wheelchair accessible) pick up /drop off at The Terminal's level 5, island 5, outside of doors 506 & 510, west side. RTD buses take you to downtown Denver, departing about every 15 minutes at Jeppesen Terminal's level 1. Buses run daily 3:30am to midnight/ 1:28am. For information, contact RTD directly at tel. 303-299-6000, e-mail: email@example.com - or visit: www.rtd-denver.com/skyride.shtml. Note: While one-way ride fares are around $9, $11 & $13 (depending where you go) - you need exact change.
The new RTD Train Line A to University of Denver with 8 stations at the Denver Transit Center next to the Westin Denver Intrnational Airport now connects the Airport to Denver's Union Station (a 23 mile distance with 8 stations) 3:30am-midnight: Trains to Union Station run every 15 minutes at peak time, every 30 minutes thereafter - taking 37 minutes, while travel time from 61st & Pena Blvd to DIA will only be 5 minutes. A one-day pass costs $9, exact change needed (a regional pass permitting multiple trips on a single day). The Airport station is at the base of the airport hotel & transit center. Arriving passengers walk a short distance to the stairs, escalator or elevator leading directly to the south entrance of the Jeppesen Terminal.