Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
45 Minute layover between connections
We are arriving on United from IAH (Houston) and have [more]JBL Yesterday
Connection for flight to Mexico
Will fly United (Skywest) from Redmond (OR) arriving [more]JD Yesterday
United flight 2429 connecting w United 5237
I am flying from Newark to Denver (UA #2429) on 2/15/ [more]Skitrip 01/05/2018
Dropping off a child...
How do I drop off my grandson to his mom who is comin [more]Tjhair 01/05/2018
Denver Airport ( DEN ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Denver Airport has one main passenger terminal - the Jeppesen Terminal - flanked on either side by West & East terminals - with separate Concourses A, B & C.
Driving to the Jeppesen Terminal : The terminal can be recognized by its white-peaked roof, spreading over an area of 1.5 million square feet. Pena Blvd., its access road, divides into Terminal West & Terminal East, and separates into three traffic levels: Level 4 is for passenger pickup, Level 5 is for taxis, vans & shuttles; Level 6 is for passenger dropoff.
Getting around: The underground AGTS train runs continuously between The Main Terminal ( past the two central security screening areas) and its Concourses, arriving at their center, with gates on either side - and taking 5 minutes for each stop).
Automated passport Control (APC's) are now available - saving time: Eligible passengers include all U.S. and Canadian passport holders, U.S.Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR) and returning international passengers with an ElectronicSystem for Travel Authorization (ESTA) from 38 countries not requiring U.S. entry visas, including Australia, Japan, Germany and the United Kingdom. NOTE: Since May 2016, US & Canadian citizen may use Denver's new MPC app (Mobile Passport Conrol) - enabling them to submit, prior to airport arrival, passport info & customs form, which then converts into a scanable QR (quick response) code at their device.
International arrivals - with the exception of those who cleared U.S. Customs at a participating airport - will arrive at Concourse A, walk through a passageway & over an enclosed bridge, then take escalator /elevator to U.S. Customs & Border Protection CBP (tel. 303-342-7400) in the Jeppeson Terminal's North end, at level 5, where they go through passport control (with 16 new BorderXpress automated passport control/ APC kiosks), pick up their bags and go with them through Customs clearance, and - if connecting to another flight, re-check-in bags outside of Customs area (airline personnel will direct you to your departure gate; free baggage carts are in the Customs area). Thereafter, proceed to passenger security screening in the Jeppesen Terminal, then take the ATS automated train from the terminal to your departure gate. Note that International passengers entering the U.S. have now access tothe Mobile Passport Control (MPC).
Security Access is on Terminal Level 5 North, at Terminal Level 5 South, and at the A Gates pedestiran bridge entrance. The South Security is the furthest, reached within about 14 minutes, while Bridge & North Securities, TSA pre-check lanes, and North & South Security take between 5 - 7 minutes. NOTE: all bags and vehicles are subject to random search. unattended bags will be confiscated and maybe destroyed; report unattended items or suspicious activity immediately to any airport personnel!
The new open-air public Plaza connected to the Jeppesen Terminal includes new concessions and commercial space and is intended to be a venue for staged events, to be enjoyed by the Denver community and passengers alike. Aside from entertainment, guests may dine 'al fresco' with a view of mountains & departing planes.
A new public Transit Center serves all RTD buses; the new East Rail Line now connects to Denver's Union Station, while the Plaza, Hotel & Transit Center together create a new gateway between the Airport and the City.
- ATM cash machines of the Public Serice Credit Union area located at A, B & C gates.
- A full-service bank branch of Public Service Credit Union is on level 6, West (open weekdays 9am-6pm/ Sat. 9am-1pm.
- Currency Exchange service by World Wide Money Exchange are located at Center Core of both A gates and B gates, and in the Jeppesen Terminal on level 5.
Current Airline location, gates, baggage claim terminals (BC), curb-side check-in (CSC) & contacts.
Aeromexico, at West, A gates; BC: North, International Arrivals; No CSC; tel. (800) 237-6639
Air Canada, at West; A gates; BC: West; No CSC; tel. 800) 252-7522
Alaska, at West, C gates; BC: West; No CSC; tel. 800-252-7522
Allegiant, at West, A gates; BC: West; no CSC; tel. 702-505-8888
American (with curbside check-in): at West, A gates; BC: West; CSC; tel. (800) 433-7300
Boutique Air, at East; A gates; BC: East; No CSC; tel. (855) 268-8478
British Airways, at West, A gates; BC: North, International Arrivals; No CSC; tel. (800) AIRWAYS
Delta Air Lines (with curbside check-in): at East, A gates; BC: East; CSC; tel. (800) 221-1212
Denver Air Connection, at West, A gates; no BC; no CSC; tel. (855) 235-9322
Elite Airways, at West, A gates; BC: West; no CSC; tel. (800) 554-5111
Frontier Airlines, at East; A gates; BC: East; CSC; tel. (801) 401-9000
Great Lakes Airlines, at East; A gates; BC: East; no CSC; tel. (800) 554-5111
Icelandair, at West, A gates; BC: North, Int'l Arrivals; no CSC; Tel. (800) 223-5500
JetBlue Airways, at East, A gates; BC: East; no CSC; tel. (800) 538-2583
Lufthansa, at West, A gates; BC: North, Int'l Arrivals; no CSC; tel. (800) 645-3880
PenAir, at West, A gates; BC: West; no CSC; tel. (800) 448-4226
Southwest Airlines, at East; C gates; BC: East; CSC; tel. (800) 435-9792
Spirit Airlines, at East, A gates; BC: East; no CSC; tel. (801) 401-2222
Sun Country Airlines, at West; A gates; BC: West; no CSC; tel. (800) 359-6786
United Airlines, at West; B gates; BC: West; CSC; tel. (800) 864-8331
Virgin America, at East, A gates; BC: East; no CSC; tel. (877) 359-8474
Volaris, at West, A gates; BC: North, Int'l Arrivals; no CSC; tel. (866) 988-3527
TERMINAL LAYOUT & DETAILS: Note that installation of 10,000 power sockets for mobile device charging has now been completed.
The 6-level Jeppesen Terminal is accessible via Pena Boulevard - dividing Jeppeson into Terminal West & Terminal East. Two central security screening areas are at both Terminal level 5 North open 4:30am-9pm and Terminal level 5 South open 24/7; and at the A gates pedestrian bridge entrance open 4:30am-6pm. Make sure you have no metal object on your person before going through Xray machine. TSA Pre-check lanes are at each of the three security checks.
Rental car and ground transportation counters are in the Atrium between security screening areas. Rental car lots are along Pena Blvd, leading to parking & terminal.
Garages & parking lots are situated on either side of the terminal complex, and both West & East Terminals connect to their respective East & West Garages at their entry/exit doors .
- Level 1 with doors 101-117 and 100-116 on opposite sides leads to parking facilities.
- Level 2 with doors 201-217 and 200-216 on opposite sides leads to parking facilities.
- Level 3 with doors 313-317 and 316 on opposite sides is used for dining purposes only
- Level 4 with doors 401-417 and 400-416 on opposite sides, houses the Arrivals gates and offers pickup points at gates 401 & 407 / 400 & 416.
- Level 5, the Arrivals level, is divided into Domestic & International Arrivals - with baggage carousels 1-9 & 10-19 on opposite sides; it houses Customs clearance, TSA pre-check, currency exchange, food & drink, shops, & access door to hotel, . This level is also connecting to the parking facilities.
- Level 6, the Departures level - reached from the parking garage - with doors 601-617 and 600-616 on opposite sides, houses shops, restaurants, services & interfaith chapel. Airline check-in facilities are divided between East & West side:
- At West side: Aeromexico, Air Canada, Alaska, American, Branson Air, British Airways, Denver Air Connection, Icelandair, Lufthansa, Sun Country, United, & Volaris. (Their baggage claim areas on Level 5 are numbered 10 - 19.)
- At East side : Boutique Air, Delta, Frontier, Great Lakes, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit, & Virgin America. (Their baggage claim areas on Level 5 are numbered 1 - 9).
Both East & West sides of Level 6 house food & drink & retail concessions. Level 6 also has curbside baggage check-in, security check, and pedestrian bridge to Concourse A. The area outside is intended for passenger pickup.
Separate and parallel-running Concourses A, B & C have each three levels: level 3 is the mezzanine; level 2 is the gate area; and level B the train station. All concourses are connected to the Main Terminal by train, while a pedestrian bridge connects the Main Terminal with Concourse A. All Concourses offer food, drink & retail concessions. Pet Relief Areas are in the centers of all three concourses.
- Concourse A with gates A26-A68 serves mostly international flights. (Concourse A is accessible by train from Jeppesen Terminal or by Skybridge over the taxiway). It houses west gates A26-A39 and east gates A40-A68 - with the train station in the center (gates 33-47 lead to US Customs & Immigration). The Center is surrounded by food & drink and retail concessions. NOTE: Duty-free store at A gates is for international passengers only.
The Bridge level houses AA Admirals Club, Rocky Mountain USO Center & British Airways Executive Club; and Delta Sky Club.
the Gate level offers Customer Services for Frontier & Great Lakes, massage, Info booth, ATM, currency exchange, US mail box, shoeshine, vending machine & battery charging stations.
- Concourse B with gates B11-B95 serves United Airlines only (west side): Accessible only by train from Jeppesen Terminal, the B gates are currently served by and commuter flights. Concourse B has west gates B11-B37 and east gates B38-B60 on either side of the center (the duty-free kiosk is near B39) with access from gate B60 to gates B80-B95, and gates B57-B79 on another level. The Mezzanine level offers massage, FedEx & UPS drop boxes and SkyMarkets, a healthy eatery open 7am-9pm.. The gate level offers customer service counters for each airline, US mail boxes, Information booth, ATM, United Clubs at West & East sides, vending machines, shoeshine, US mail boxes, & battery charging stations.
- Concourse C with gates C23-C51 - divided between west gates 23-39 and east gates C40-C51 - serves Southwest's flights. Accessible only by train from Jeppesen Terminal - Concourse C completed its expansion* . The Mezzanine level houses FedEx & UPS drop boxes. The gate level houses shoeshine, Information booth, ATM, vending machines, battery charging stations, XpresSpa & Smokin' Bear Lodge.
* NOTE: The 39,000 sq.ft C-gate extension resulted in making Concourse C airy, light, and easy to navigate. Concessionaire 'Paradies' will incorporate food, retail & technology - housing new stores & gourmet food outlet, a Sports Pub, bar and a host of new amenities. e-Touch Menu tablets for ordering food are were installed at 8 new restaurants
Airline & Other Lounges at Denver International:
- Airport Hotel Lounge is in transit area, right side after Departure Immigration Hall;
- Al Dar Lounge located in transit passenger waiting area, open upon request.
- Al Dana Lounge is in transit satellite at ground level, entering through gates 14 & 15;
- American's Admirals Club: A Gates, North end of Gates Bridge;
- British Airways' Executive Club at A gates, North end of gates bridge from Jeppesen Terminal .
- Delta Sky Club Longe at Concourse A .
- Etihad Premium Lounge (for travelers on Etihad Premium, or to Guest Loyalty Program members of Gold or Silver tiers);
- Ghazal Lounge is in transit, to the left, after Departure Immigration Hall;
- United's Red Carpet Club: B gates, near east gate 30 & west gate 44.