I have a small rv, 25 foot and I am trying to find ou [more]lynn 12/03/2017
Flights from United Kingdom to St. Louis which concourseManchester Ai 11/23/2017
Is there a salon in the airport?JDS 11/03/2017
Metro Link tickets
Where in Terminal 2 (Southwest Airlines) do I purchas [more]SAL 10/20/2017
STL Airport is about 10 miles northwest of St. Louis, situated inside the triangle of connecting Interstate Hwys I-270, I-70 and I-170. It is also connected to the Metrolink light rail, serving the greater Metropolitan St. Louis area.
With four long runways and and reaching nearly 14 million passengers in 2016 - an 11 percent increase over the previous year - Lambert-St. Louis Airport is served by major airlines (Delta & Southwest presently being the dominant ones), offering nonstop flights throughout the country and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
Southwest Airlines added to their summer 2017 flight schedule seasonal Saturday service to Pensacola, FL, and a second daily flight to Austin Sun-Fri, as well as Sat/Sun flights to Charleston. Starting Nov. 217, Southwest adds Cancun, Mexico to its destinations.
Current Airlines, their telephone numbers, Terminals, Gates, & CCI (Curbside check-in at Depart. Drive & Entry):
- Air Canada, 888-247-2262, at T1, gates A18,19,21
- Air Choice One, 866-435-9847, at T1, gate C1
- Alaska, 800-325-8224, at T1, gate C15
- American, 800-433-7300, at T1, C gates C6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 18 & 24; CCI, Entry 4
- Cape Air, 800-352-0714, at T1, gates C5, C7
- Charter Flights: departures at T1, gate A15; Internat'l Arrivals at T2, gate E29
- Delta, 800-221-1212, at T1, A gates A2,3,4,6,8,10; CCI, Entry 4
- Frontier, 801-401-9000, at T1, gates C19, C23; at T2 Internat'l Arrivals gate E29
- Southwest, 800-435-9792, at T2, even-numbered gates E4-E24 & E31, E33; CCI, Entry 1
- United, 800-864-8331, at T1, gates A14,16,18,19,21;
- XtrAirways, 844-987-2247, at T1: Departures gate A15; T2: Internat'l Arrivals at E29.
Present and future Airport developments:
- Southwest and the Airport together continue modernizing and enhancing Terminal 2 during 2017.
- 'Wingtips' is to build a new club at Terminal 2, near gate E31 offering a range of amenities.