Lambert St Louis Airport Food & Shopping Guide
Are you looking for a quick bite or a last-minute gift before your flight? St. Louis Airport has got you covered with a variety of dining and shopping options. Some of the popular restaurants include Pasta House, Schlafly Tap Room, and Starbucks, while the shops range from Hudson News to Tech on the Go. These are just a few examples of what you can expect at the airport. Below you will find more detailed information about some of the most popular restaurants, shops, and stores at the airport, including proximity to gates and links to amenity maps.
Airport dining is more about convenience for air travelers rather than a gourmet dining experience. However, STL offers a variety of dining options to satisfy your cravings while waiting for your flight. Here are some popular restaurants located at the airport.
- Eighteen-76 (near Gate E10) - This restaurant offers a diverse menu with options ranging from burgers to salads. It's a great place to grab a quick bite before your flight.
- Baskin Robbins (near Gate E16) - If you have a sweet tooth, stop by Baskin Robbins for a delicious ice cream treat. They have a wide selection of flavors to choose from.
- Starbucks (near Gate E18) - Need a caffeine boost? Starbucks is the perfect place to grab your favorite coffee or tea. They also offer a selection of pastries and snacks.
- Pasta House - Craving Italian cuisine? Pasta House in Terminal 1 serves up delicious pasta dishes that will satisfy your cravings. Whether you prefer classic spaghetti or creamy fettuccine Alfredo, they have something for everyone.
- The Great American Bagel Bakery - Start your day right with a freshly baked bagel from The Great American Bagel Bakery. They offer a variety of bagel flavors and toppings, along with delicious breakfast sandwiches.
- Schlafly Tap Room (near Gate C1) - If you're a beer enthusiast, don't miss Schlafly Tap Room. They offer a selection of craft beers brewed locally in St. Louis. Pair your beer with their tasty pub fare for a satisfying meal.
- Starbucks (near Gate C1) - Another Starbucks location can be found in Concourse C. Grab your favorite beverage and enjoy it while waiting for your flight.
- Great Wraps (near Gate C24) - Craving a delicious wrap? Great Wraps offers a variety of flavorful options, from classic chicken Caesar to spicy buffalo chicken. They also have vegetarian and vegan-friendly choices available.
In addition to the restaurants mentioned above, STL Airport also offers several other dining options for travelers. Some of these include Pizza Studio, Dunkin', Budweiser Brew House, Wingtips Club, Vino Volo, La Tapenade Mediterranean Café, Chili's Grill & Bar, Heavenly Hot Dogs, Jamba, Missouri Vineyards, Burger King, STL Brewmaster's Tap Room, Grounded in St. Louis, Auntie Anne's, Stella Artois Bar, California Pizza Kitchen, Brioche Doree, and Mike Shannon's Grill. Each of these establishments provides its own unique dining experience, so feel free to explore and find the one that suits your taste.
Please be sure to check at the airport for the most up-to-date restaurant locations and hours, as this information can change at any time.
Shops & Stores
Travelling can be a whirl of excitement, anticipation, and sometimes, long wait times. But don't worry, the Lambert St Louis Airport has a diverse array of stores designed to cater to your every need, turning those hours of waiting into an opportunity for shopping, dining, and exploration. Whether you're looking for that last-minute gift, need to quench your tech thirst, or want to savor a tasty treat, the terminals of this airport are sure to have something to pique your interest.
- Hudson News (near Gate E18) - An airport mainstay, offering newspapers, magazines, snacks, and travel essentials to make your flight comfortable.
- Natalie's Candy Jar (near Gate E14) - A treasure trove of sweets that offers a broad range of classic and novelty candies to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Tech on the Go (near Gate E10) - Your ultimate stop for tech gadgets, accessories, and latest electronics for your travel needs.
- St. Louis Sports (near Gate E12) - Brings you closer to the heart of the city with its wide selection of sports gear and merchandise from local teams.
- Hudson News (near Gate A17) - Continues to serve passengers with its diverse range of travel necessities and reading materials.
- Discover St. Louis (near Gate A6) - A perfect spot to pick up St. Louis-themed gifts and souvenirs to commemorate your visit.
- Tech on the Go (near Gate A6) - Keeps you updated with the latest in technology, whether you're looking for headphones, chargers, or the newest gadget.
- Sweet Indulgences (near Gate A9) - Offers a selection of gourmet chocolates and sweets, a perfect treat for yourself or your loved ones.
- Tech on the Go (near Gate C7) - Ensures you're always connected with a variety of electronics and travel tech gear.
- Natalie's Candy Jar (near Gate C15) - Invites you to indulge in its extensive range of candies, from timeless classics to new favorites.
- Luxe (near Gate C15) - Offers a unique selection of high-end accessories and travel essentials for a touch of luxury during your journey.
- Eddie Bauer (near Gate C6) - The place to go for outdoor gear, clothing, and travel accessories that combine style with practicality.
Other Notable Shops
Aside from the aforementioned shops, don't miss out on other interesting stores such as Kids Works in Terminal 2 near Gate E22 for kids' toys and games, Ebony Newsstand in Concourse C for a unique variety of books and magazines, and The Lambert Gallery in Terminal 1 where you can appreciate local art pieces.
Remember, these shops and their locations can change, so be sure to check the airport's directory for the most up-to-date information. Enjoy your time at the airport and turn the wait into a wonderful part of your journey!
Food & Stores Maps
Looking for food, shops, or other amenities at Lambert Airport? Use the interactive map feature to easily locate them! Simply select your departure or arrival terminal from the list of terminal maps below, and explore all the available options. You can even use the map to navigate to your desired destination or to another terminal if you have a connecting flight.