repeat security screening
If I arrive on concourse C, do I have to go through s [more]Delrod 05/31/2018
Meeting people at Customs coming from London, England
Where is Customs? I want to meet my friend coming fr [more]JOAN FOLEY 04/21/2018
How much is the parking prices for 2018 year? Which p [more]sj 03/11/2018
How to get from dropoff point to airline gate?Ken 01/27/2018
MSY Airport is located on Airport Road in the town of Kenner, in Jefferson Parish, Lousiana, and approximately 11 miles from central New Orleans, and directly accessible from Interstate Hwy 10 and from US 61 E Airline Hwy, Williams Blvd 49, and Veterans Memorial Blvd.
With three runways and 11.1 million yearly passenger in 2016, Louis Armstrong International is served by major US & Canadian airlines (low-fare Southwest being the dominant one), offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
- Choice Aire /operated by XTRA Airways started flights to San Pedro Sula (Honduras.
- British Airways added flights to London
- Southwest offers 2017 seasonal one weekly departure to Indianapolis and Pittsburgh
- Condor offers 2 weekly seasonal flights to Frankfurt (Germany)
- JetBlue offers 4 weekly flights to Fort Lauderdale
- Vacation Express offers service to Grand Bahama Island
- GLO, a New Orleans-based public charter operator started service to Little Rock, Memphis & Shreveport.
Current Airlines, their telephone numbers and Concourses:
- Air Canada, 888-247-2262; Conc. D
- Alaska, 800-564-5669; Conc. C
- Allegiant, 702-505-8888; Conc. C
- American, 800-433-7300; Conc. C
- British Airways, 800-247-9297; Conc. C
- Condor, www.condor.com; Conc. C
- Copa, 800-359-2672; Conc. C
- Delta, 800-221-1212, Conc C &D
- Frontier, 800-432-1359; Conc. C
- JetBlue, 800-538-2583; Conc. C
- Southwest, 800-435-9792, Conc. B
- GLO, 855-435-9456; Conc.B
- Spirit, 801-401-2222; Conc. C
- United, 800-241-6522; Conc. C &D
- Vacation Express, 800-309-4717; Conc. C.
NOTE: In case of an emergency - please use tel. 504-464-2700 instead of 911!
Future Airport Developments: Construction started early 2016 on the new North Terminal Project - replacing the old terminal built in 1959. The new Terminal is to have an in-line baggage system and a consolidated security checkpoint - enabling passengers to flow quickly through 17 lanes and proceed to either of the two connected concourses with 35 airline gates. All stores & restaurants will be at post-security. There will also be a new access road, a multi-level parking garage, new surface parking, a transportation staging area & a central utility plant. Completetion is scheduled for October 1, 2018 to coincide with New Orleans' tri-centennial celebrations.