The new multi-level integrated Transport Hub - located on Service Rd. N, between Grants Rd. & Departure Drive - provides pickup & dropoff zones for all ground transport vehicles (incl. private), rental cars, buses & taxis.
To City Center via SkyBus Express - (www.skybus.com.au) runs daily every 10 mins - arriving at Melbourn Southern Cross Station /City center - a 10-minute ride (for more information visit: www.skybus.com.au). For tickets and fare open www.skybus.comau/fares. Tickets are available online or at the bus stop.
- From Southern Cross Station you can access the V Line regional train, the Metro surburban trains, Yarra Trams and interstate trains & buses.
- Skybus also provides from Southern Cross Station free hotel transfer service.
- Sky Bus Express also serves St. Kilda with daily departures 7am-7pm.
A round trip to the City is $38, for childen $18; families with up to 4 children pay $37.
To Melbourne NW Suburbs - Tullamarine Bus Lines - tel. +61 3 9338 3817
To Melbourne W Suburbs - MMB lines - tel. +61 3 9311 1228;
To Melbourne N & E Suburbs - Airport Bus Eastside - Tel. +61 3 9729 7622
Other buses: (These buses stop across from the short-term carpark -southeast of Terminal 1):
- Bus Route 478 - Airport West SC - Airport via Melrose Drive
- Bus Route 479 - Airport West SC - Sunbury Station via Airport
- Bus Route 482 - Airport West SC - Airport via South Center Road
- Bus Route 500 - Broadmeadows to Sunbury - connects to Sunbury Line trains at Sunbury Station.
- SmartBus Route 901 - Airport to Frankston - connects to Craigieburn line at Broadmeadows Station*.
*For Train Connections - take the SmartBus Route 901 to Broadmeadows Station.