Airport WiFi and Availability
When traveling through Miami International Airport (MIA), staying connected to the internet is important. Fortunately, MIA offers free WiFi throughout the airport. The Network ID (SSID) for the WiFi is MIA-Wifi.
To connect to the MIA WiFi on your mobile phone, follow these steps:
- Go to your phone's settings and select WiFi
- Select the MIA-Wifi network
- Open your web browser and you will be redirected to the MIA WiFi login page
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click "Connect"
If you are unable to connect to the MIA WiFi, there may be other options available. Some airline lounges in the airport may have their own WiFi connections. Additionally, charging stations are available throughout the airport to keep your devices powered up.
For more information on airport WiFi connections, including how to connect and precautions to take, check out the Airport WiFi Guide.
As this information can change, always check with the Airport for the latest wifi connection information.
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure, check out these ideas for a layover.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? This airport has your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- To view all of the airlines served by Miami Airport, check here.
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.