Other parking options & fees at San Antonio Internatonal Airport: (New PRCS system displays available spaces.)
Currently, the Long-Term Parking Garage is accessible by footpath and from South Terminal Drive. South of the Long-term Garage is the Orange Lot GTC, accessible by Northern Blvd., left exit. Across from the Orange Lot and Northern Blvd. are the new gas station & the Red Overflow Lot. West of the Orange Lot is the large Green Lot, accessible from Northern Blvd. South of it is the Cell Phone Lot which is also opposite of the new gas station.
Shuttle buses depart from the Terminal curb every 5-8 minutes in a rotating schedule.
Construction is ongoing on a new short-term Prking & Rental Car facility - during this time, the Long-term garage and the Green Lot are parking options.
Current parking fees:
- The Green Lot: Fees: up to 59 mins $2; 1-2 hrs $4, 2-3 hrs $6; 3-24 hrs $8 (free shuttles every 5-8 mins.)
- The Long-term Garage*: first 15 mins free; 16-59 mins $2; 1-2 hrs. $4; 2-3 hrs. $6; 3-4 hrs $8; 4-24 hrs. $11. (free shuttlee service every 5-6 mins.) * Hybrid Parking - 78 spaces on top of the long-term garage, shaded by solar panels, and 2 spaces for vehicle recharging in long-term garage, street level.
- The Red Overflow Lot: up to 59 mins $2; 1-2 hrs $4; 2-3 hrs. $6; 3-24 hrs $8.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Across from Terminals A & B is the reconstruction area for a new 7-level Rental Car & Public Parking facility ((CONRAC) with public parking availability - to open in March 2018. Its first two levels will house public parking - to be operational by April 2017 - while maintaining the current public parking capacity in the existing hourly garage. Three of CONRAC's five levels are intended for ready/return parking spaces & Quick Turnaround areas. A skybridge is to connect the building to Termina B, serving as entry & exit point for rental car customers to terminals.
- During construction time only the following parking options are available: The cell phone lot, the Garage, the Green Lot & the Red Overflow lot at Northern Blvd.
Payment options: (major credit cards accepted.)
- Credit Card Only Lanes enable travelers to exit through any unattended lanes, taking only seconds.
- Go ticketless: Swipe same credit card when entering and exiting.
For parking information or for parking over 30 days call the Parking Division at 210-207-3465 (open 24/7)