Terminal 3 to Terminal 1
My friend and I are departing SFO. She is on United ( [more]Smart 07/30/2018
arriving on hawaiian terminal 1 at 920pm leaving on UA 11pm
will I make it if I need to claim baggage at Hawaiian [more]td 07/19/2018
Novelty and high quality passports, driver license,ID cards,
We are the best producer of authentic counterfeit Ba [more]Peterson 07/18/2018
TPE>SFO>EWR 90 minutes
high i'm flying UA872 from TPE to SFO arriving 6:35AM [more]cc 07/06/2018
San Francisco Airport is located next to the cities of Millbrae & San Bruno, in San Mateo County, 13 miles south of San Francisco, and situated near the junction of Highway 101 and Interstate 380, with easy connection on Hwys 101 or 280 between San Jose & San Francisco. With four long runways and over 55 million passengers in 2017, San Francisco International Airport is hub to United airlines, and is served by a multitude of domestic and international carriers offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe. San Francisco Airport has four passenger terminals - the International Terminal and Domestic Terminals T1, T2 & T3.
Connecting between terminals - you have 2 choices to get from International Terminal to T1 or T2 - walk or using the Air Train. If connecting from International Terminal to T3, you can either walk or take the AiTrain.
- For current traffic information, call 511 from within the San Francisco Bay Area, or 510.817.1717 from outside.
- For Airport Paging call 1-800-435-9736
- For US Customs call 650-837-2876
- For TSA Security call 866-289-9673 or visit tsa.gov.
- For Baggage storage, wrapping & shipping - contact the Airport Travel Agency at 650-877-0422.
- For Lost /Found items:
. items lost at security checkpoint: call 800-764-8050 or e-mail [email protected]
. items lost onboard the aircraft: call your airline
- For WiFi support call 855-415-9434
- Airport Butler service at San Francisco Airport - a first in the U.S. - now provides to any paying passenger pre-arranged VIP services (meeting curbside, expediting check-in with advance baggage tags & boarding passes; and assist at security checkpoint & beyond.
- The 'new Exploratorium store - is a museum of science, art & human perception.
To expedite getting in/out of the Airport use FasTrak-designated lanes, make use of the Airport's CLEAR, PreCheck, Global Entry programs, of APC kiosks and MPC mobile passport control. Check https://travel.state.gov/passports to assure that your passport is still being accepted. Mobile Passport Control (MPC) allows eligible passengers to bypass regular queue by submitting passport info & customs delcaration form to CBP via smartphone/ tablet prior to arrival, and then valid for 4 hours.
Present and future Airport developments: The Terminal 1 $2.4B Redevelopment Project, started in 2016 with a first order of business to create a temporary Boarding Area B (BAB) with 9 fully-operational gates. (The old South Terminal's current facilties will be demolished and reconstruction of new central & boarding areas will be created). New Boarding Area B is to have 24 gates (6 for international arrivals with direct access to US Customs/ Federal inspection area). The project also includes development of a new centralized security checkpoint, new baggage handling system, dining & retail concessions & connecting walkways. Walkways will offer easy access from security check to international boarding areas A & C. A new mezzanine level will offer connections to the AirTrain and the central parking garage. Work will be done in phases up to 2024.