Do Handicap individuals have a lower rate if they par [more]Julie 09/14/2017
$20 off your first UBER ride
Download the Uber app https://uber.com/sign-up/ Add p [more]Ann 10/12/2016
MVP Bar & Grill
Don't go to MVP sports bar unless you like no service [more]CECO 06/15/2016
out dated information .. DAY Parking ripoff
Garage parking charges you in 30mins intervals. Even [more]CS 03/26/2016
The Airpport carries on an aviation legacy that dates back to the original flight pioneers, Orville and Wilber Wright, who were Dayton residents.
DAY Airport is located in Vandalia, just six minutes from Interstate Hwys 75 & 70 (Exit 32) and 9 miles north of the central business district of the city of Dayton.
Driving Directions/ Passenger pickup/dropoff:
- For direct access from the north or south, take the Main Turnpike Exit 46; from I-295 southbound, take Exit 3 and turn right on Route 9 / Westbrook Street.
- For passenger dropoff for all airlines, use the right lane;
- for passenger pickup for all airlines, use the left lane;
- For entrance to long-term & hourly parking: use the left lane for long-term ,and right lane for hourly parking.
- For rental car pickup use the left lane.
With three runways and 10 milion passengers in 2016, Dayton International Airport is served by major airlines, including low-fare carriers, offering nonstop flights to cities throughout the US and Canada, with connections around the world. The Airport has seen a gradual decline in general air traffic in the past years. American Airlines now account for half of the Airport's 50 daily departures. With Allegiant adding flights during 2017. (Southwest Airlines no longer serves the Airport).
Dayton International has one passenger terminal. The Information desk is open 6am-9pm. For Terminal details at this site open ‘Terminal Map’ and scroll down to the text; for Parking details, open ‘Parking Map’, for ground transportation open ‘Ground Transportation: /Buses & Trains.
Current & future Airport developments: In May 2017 it was announced that a $150M construction project is planned to modernize the airport, and the design firm for it was chosen.