Guest Services at Miami MIA Airport
Airport Guest Services, Airport Information and Travelers Assistance at Miami Airport and Important Airport Telephone Numbers (in alphabetical order):
1. Auditorium: MIA has a multimedia equipped auditorium located at both the North Terminal D, level 4, and the South Terminal J, level 3. They can be reserved for special functions and meetings. Please call (305)-871-4100, ext. 2238, for reservations and information.
2. Animal Relief - dual surface service animal relief areas are located at the arrival levels of Concourses D, E & J.
3. Baggage Checkroom / Storage: The Baggage Checkroom is located At Central Terminal E, level 2, open from 5am-11pm. Storage charges are subject to baggage size. You will need proper identification when reclaiming your item. This place also offers services for affidavits & notary and carries baggage accessories. For more information call (305) 869-1163.
4. Information Counters : MIA VIPs (Volunteer Information Program) staffs some Information Counters throughout the Terminals. All Arrivals areas have an information counter.
5. Miami International Airport Hotel at Concourse E, Level 2, offers travelers the convenience of an airport location, the luxury of 260 soundproof rooms and the Top of the Port restaurant for fine dining. The hotel also offers well-appointed conference / board rooms and meeting facilities. For more hotel information, call (305) 871-4100, or fax (305) 871-0800, or visit MiaHotel.com
6. Military Hospitality Lounge / USO facilites are at Central Terminal E, level 2, next to Starbucks - run by volunteers daily 9am-9pm. Amenities: snacks, TV, computer with internet access.
7. MIA Mover is a 1.25 mile, elevated people mover system, connecting passengers with the Rental Car Center and the future Miami Intermodal Center. Its station is on level 3 between Dolphin & Flamingo garages. To connect between the terminals and train station, use the Skyride's moving walkways on level 3.
8. Multilingual Paging paging is available throughout the terminals. To request a page, simply pick up any of the white courtesy phones located throughout the terminal. The service is available 24/7.
9. Paging is available throughout the terminals - just pick up any white courtesy phones throughout the terminal.
10. Press Center - International Press Center is located on Concourse E, Level 2.
11. Shoeshine Service stand is located in the Central Terminal E, Level 2.
12. Spa Services: (a) MIA’s Jetsetter Spa is located at South Terminal H, level 2. Services include manicures, pedicures, massages, and spray tanning. (b) 10-Minute Manicure at South Terminal J, level 2, offers manicures, pedicures and massages.
12. Sky Ride Connector - Moving walkways of the Skyride connect the South, Central & North Terminals on level 3 with the respective garages of North Dolphin & South Flamingo, as well as with the MIA Mover Station to the Rental Car Center.
13. Tourist Information Counters are in all terminals; the main counter is located in Central Terminal E, Level 2, near the hotel - open from daily 5am-10pm. For more information, please call 305-876-7000
Important Airport telephone numbers:
ADA Coordination Office 305-876-7024 or TTY at 305-876-0594
Airport Fire Rescue / Airport Police (305) 876-7575 / 7373
Airline Information (305) 876-7000 #2
Airport Information (305) 876-7000 #7
Baggage Storage Room (305) 869-1163
Crime Stoppers (305) 471-TIPS (8477)
Directions to Airport (305) 876-7000 #3
Duty Free Shops (305) 869-4990
Global Entry Office (305) 874-5403
Ground Transportation (305) 876-7000 #5
Hotel MIA (Reservations) (305) 871-4100 / 1 (800) 327-1276
Paging (305) 876-7000 #7
Parking (305) 876-7000 #4
Protocol / International Affairs (305) 876-7457
Supershuttle (305) 871-2000
Tri-Rail 1(800) TRI-RAIL
TSA (305) 421-2421
U.S. Department of Agriculture (305) 526-2800
U.S. Department Animal /Veterinary Services 305-876-2200
U.S. Department Plant Protection and Quarantine (305) 492-1800
U.S. Department of Fish and Wildlife (FWS) (305) 526-2789
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) (305) 526-2800
U.S. Immigration and Citizens Services (ICE) (305) 597-6000
Universal Currency Exchange (305) 871-5536
USO: Armed Forces Center (305) 876-7585
Lost & Found
Open daily from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
LOST AND FOUND OFFICE
PO BOX 025504
MIAMI FL 33102-5504
Pet relief areas ('doggy parks') at MIA are equipped with dual surfaces and waste disposal stations, located at:
1. outside of the Arrivals level 1 of the North Terminal D (open area),
2. at Central Terminal E (fenced area), and
3. South Terminal J / South Parking lot (open & fenced areas).
NEW: As of Sept. 2016, The first of four new indoor Animal Relief Areas with artificial grass, sprinkler heads & drainage system and cleaning supply (in addition to outdoor facilities) now available in the post-security area.