Guest Services at San Antonio SAT Airport
Airport Information booths and volunteer ambassadors are available to assist travelers.
For information on Visitor Services, please call (210) 207-3411.
USO is located in Terminal B, Arrivals level, near the luggage belts.
Lost & Found
1. For items lost near the gates or onboard your airplane contact your airline.
2. For items lost at the terminal's screening checkpoint, call TSA at (210) 832-5334.
3. For items lost in the terminal or parking facility, use either the Customer Service Center's Feedback Form form at: sanantonio.gov/SAT/About/Feedback.asp - or call 210-207-3451 to leave a message; you will get a call back on the following day.
PETS: Airline policies regarding pets vary widely and it is highly recommended that you contact the airline prior to making a reservation. Here are some helpful tips for traveling with pets:
Tips for Traveling with Pets:
· First, contact your airline to find out the rules and regulations they have on pet travel.
· Do not tranquilize your pet, as the effects of tranquilizers on animals at higher altitudes can be unpredictable.
· The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has set up rules and regulations for the transportation of live animals, and your pet is required to be at least eight weeks old and fully weaned before traveling by air.
· Whenever possible, book a direct, nonstop flight and avoid holiday or weekend travel. Try to plan schedules that minimize temperature extremes.
· The kennel that you use must be sturdy, properly ventilated, and large enough for your pet to freely be able to stand, turn around and lie down.
· Get your pet comfortable with the kennel prior to flying; this reduces stress on your pet.
· Give your pet food and water within four hours before your flight. You will have to sign a certification of the time when you last offered food and water to your pet.
· Give yourself plenty of time for check-in so there is no rushing and everything is done properly
International Travelers at San Antonio SAT Airport
For Terminal and /or Concourse connections, please refer to 'Terminal Map' page.
NOTE: Prior to departure make sure that your original airline will transfer bags to your connecting flight - if not, you need, after customs clearance, take them to your connecting terminal and check them in at your connecting airline counter before proceeding to your gate.