Phone in lost and found department
Hello. My phone has been found and is in the lost-and [more]Paola 06/21/2019
I'm flying Aeroflot from LAX to Athens with a layover [more]Richard Wells 08/08/2018
Aerofirst Moscow Duty Free
Moscow Duty free shop terminal F is the worst custome [more]Pook 10/12/2016
SVO Airport is located 29 km northwest of Moscow, in the town of Himkie, accessible by Leningradskoe motorway, merging into motorway M10, and by the AeroExpress train between Belorusky Train Station in Moskow and the Airport’s Terminal E - a 35-minute trip - running every 30 minutes during peak hours. Also, a toll-expressway connects to St. Petersburg, with a Sheremetyevo Airport exit.
With three runways and 33.7 million passengers in 2016, Sheremetyevo International is hub to Aeroflot and is served by a host of domestic and international airlines belonging to one of the three major global alliances - Star Alliance, Sky Team & OneWorld - offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
SVO has been voted 'Best Airport worldwide for ontime flights' by OAG.
- Terminal C was close for reconstruction in April 2017. It is to be integrated by 2019 into Terminal B, now under construction and scheduled to open in 2018 - expanding throughput of the North Terminal Complex. NOTE: Airlines from TC were transferred to both TE & TF: Ariana Afghan Airlines to TF, Air Algerie to TE; Nordwind to both TE & F; Air Serbia to TE. At TE new check-in countes opened accommodating those airlines transferred to TE.
- You can now check in with Skype (login svo_checkin): have passport & flight number ready - dispatcher will send your boarding card via Skype; print it out and take it with you to the airport, whereupon you only will need to check in your bags at dedicated dropoff stands.
- Passengers with reduced mobility should open: www.svo.aero/video for Airport services aviailable to them.
- A shuttle bus runs between the southern & northern sectors of the airport, getting passengers from Aeroexpress railway station to Terminal B, via the Airport's on-site road.
- Night Bus H1 to the Airport from City Center runs every 20 minutes - starting at Metro station Yugo-Zapadnaya and ending at terminals F & C at the Airport .
- High-speed Wi-Fi infrastructure now provides free wireless Internet access without restrictions.
- Inter-Terminal Tunnels: While first & second an inter-terminal tunnel connections have been completed, their ongoing technical installation are to be completed by October, and both tunnels are to become operational by yea-rend 2017.
On-Airport Hotels at Sheremetyevo Airport: The South Complex includes a transfer hotel inside Terminal E, as well as 5 hotels within Airport property:
- Air Express (a transfer hotel inside Terminal E (tel. +7 (926) 539-78-34) offers hourly service (up to 24-hours). Its 46 rooms have economy to business class choices.
- 4-star 'Novotel' (tel. +7 495 232-2220 /fax 739-4460);
- Radissson Blu Hotel with 391 rooms, fitness center & sauna, & conference center & 47 business meeting rooms.
- 5-starPark Inn (tel.+7 495 232 2220 /fax 739-4460);
- 4-star 'V Express' (tel. +7 495 777-0242) located inside the Aeroexpress Train building, level 5, across from Terminal F, offers a 3-tier class;
- 3-star 'Kora-VIP' (tel. +7 495 578-696) is between Terminals B & F.
- A new Holiday Inn Express hotel with 192 rooms, curently under construction, is scheduled to open some time in 2017.
Sheremetyevo Airport' has currently four passenger terminals - TC at north side and connected teminals TD, TE & TF at south side - divided by runways and served by shuttle bus. For Terminal details at this site open ‘Terminal Map’ and scroll down to the text; for ground transportation open ‘Ground Transportation: /Buses & Trains.
Current and future Airport developments: On April 1 Terminal C was closed for reconstruction - to be integrated by 2019 with Terminal B which is also currently under construction until 2018. This allows expansion throughput of the North Terminal Complex and the Airport as a whole. (TC's flights were switched to TE & TF).
The 'Northern Terminal Complex' (NTC) development plan encompasses replacing the old TB with a new Terminal B, which is to have 2 inter-terminal tunnels, railway station, refueling & cargo complexes and a third runway - all constructed simultaneously - scheduled for completion prior to FIFA opening in 2018 - when total airport capacity is to reach 50M passengers annually. Also, a new railway track and a new 'AeroExpress' terminal are to be built. New infrastructure and the tunnels are to create an integrated technologically-advanced complex with Terminals B, C, D, E &, F under one roof - covering an area of around 500,000 sq.meters with an annual passenger capacity of 58 million.
Currently the Northern Terminal Complex area under development includes Terminal C, and the space created by dismantling old Terminal B, while the New Terminal B covering 114,000 sq.meters is to be constructed at its site. Work also includes creating a high-level transport infrastructure with two highways under reconstruction, a one-way road, and main & secondary traffic.
To connect North & South terminal complexes, an underground transport system with two tunnels (7.28 meters in diameter and 2.1km in length - for passengers & cargo) will be constructed right under the operating runway strips. The tunnel is to redistribute passenger flow between North & South Terminals. Transfer passengers will be able to make connection within 50 minutes.
- Transportation: A double-track railway line, 4.2 km long, is planned for construction - connecting the new Savelovsky line’s Lobnya-Sheremetyevo branch with Shremetyevo’s. It will run through Khimki, Dolgoprudny & Mytishchi. The railway line is to reach the AeroExpress” terminal (to be constructed on the scaffolding above the Sheremetyevskoye highway and integrated with a Terminal B pedestrian overpass.
A long-term development plan up to 2026 aims to reach a capacity of 80M passengers annually.